Friday, September 23, 2005

Audio Book Over

Well that's the big news for today ... half way through my 4+ mile run I ran out of audio book. Kind of a bummer.

I was listening to The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kid. It came highly recommended by both my sister and by the readers of audible.com (4.65 out of 5 stars based on 852 votes). I personally thought the book was so-so.

***slight spoiler (or helper) here***

I think that during a conversation that I had with Dawn, or maybe it was from the books description, but I was under the impression that she dies. So I spent the whole time dreading that part of the book that was coming up instead of enjoying it as I was listening to it. She doesn't die ... not going to say anything else ... but she doesn't die.

Running Stats

Running Time: 57:59
Running Distance: 4.11 mi
Average Pace: 14:06/mi

No comments: