Friday, September 02, 2005

MP3 Player

I ran 3 miles today from home. I didn't notice the hills at all today. This is probably because I finally had Jason load a book on to my new MP3 player that he got me for my birthday. In fact I don't remember much at all about my run. This would definately be the way to go, except for I can't use headphones in the marathon so I really shouldn't be training with them.

Unfortunately, I don't think that listening to a book is really all that great for run time. Something about not being able to focus on running when you are focusing on the book. But hey, for that good ole fashion run where time really doesn't matter I'm all for the books.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really concerned about my run time. I know that I'm one of the slowest there is, in fact I completely expect the Philadelphia marathon to be over by the time I run through the finish line ... but my goal is completing the marathon ... not completing it in a certain time frame.

Run Stats ...

Run Time: 44:52
Run Distance: 3.01 mi
Avg Pace: 14.55/mi

No comments: