Thursday, September 15, 2005

Runner's World Stealing My Ideas

I've noticed a pattern here and I can't tell if it's a good or a bad thing. Way back in June when I started working out again and before I actually started training for the marathon, I thought what a great idea it would be to get a book on cd ... or better yet a book on mp3 player. So imagine my surprise when Jason picks up a copy of Runner's World and one of the top stories is listening to books on mp3 players. They copied my idea! No big deal though right, it's a good idea that will benefit alot of people.

But then I start this nice new blog to keep track of my running stats. What a novel idea. Next thing you know I'm getting my newest copy of Runner's World, and lo and behold one of the top stories is blogging your miles.

Gees ... I wonder what I'll come up with next?!?

No comments: