Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Made It!!!

I ran the same route today that I did on Monday. Today was a wonderful day!!! After my dreams last night I was so scared that I was going to hate it the whole time I was running. I didn't ... it was wonderful ... what I remember of it anyhow :)

I am wondering what made the biggest difference in the run though. Obviously there was an attitude adjustment. I went in to today's run with a much better attitude then Monday. Maybe it was the fact that it was 10 degrees cooler today then it was on Monday. Or maybe the fact that I didn't push myself as hard. I didn't know that I was pushing myself on Monday but my time was a bit better (I started out with a 12:25/mi). I hope that it wasn't my mp3 player ... I really can't afford to rely on it since I can't have it in my marathon. Oh my, I really hope it wasn't my mp3 player!!!

Running Stats

Running Time: 1:55:33
Running Distance: 8.01 mi
Average Pace: 14:26/mi

No comments: