Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ain't Gonna Happen

Jason has been dealing with some issues at work, you know something about nuclear power plants and emergency situations means he just HAS to be at work ... gees! It's not really an emergency per se, it's just a situation that affects production and less production means less money. So I guess you can say it is a financial emergency.

He spent most of yesterday at work, and he was gone this morning when I woke up. Which in my case means no 14 mile run this morning. Then as I'm getting ready to head out this afternoon for my 14 miles he gets paged so I'm not able to go now. My only hope at this point is that I can get Megan into the daycare tomorrow morning and head out for a Monday run instead of a Sunday run.

I can't tell if I'm relieved or annoyed (Not at Jason mind you, at the situation).

No comments: